This post is sponsored by Nordstrom.
Some of my favorite everyday clothes for my daughter are from Nordstrom, so I’m teaming up with them today to share my top 10 fashion brands that Vienna has worn both as a baby and now as a toddler — clothing, bows, shoes… the works.
It’s seriously such a joy for a fashion-loving mama like me to be able to play dress-up every day with my daughter. I’m so happy our girl loves fashion just as much as me. She actually always makes me dress her almost as soon as she wakes up now by taking off her pajamas and stating, “I want an outfit” or “Odevat’sya,” which is Russian for getting dressed. I find it hilarious and rather endearing. Our morning routine always includes going out into the living room and showing her daddy her outfit of the day with both of us parents saying stuff like, “Wow! Look how cute you are!” to which she responds by acting really shy and coy. It’s the cutest thing ever, and I hope she grows into a confident young lady who sees the value in dressing herself beautifully every day.
She’ll be 3 in December, and I usually put her in size 4T right now for her height (both my husband and I are on the taller side) and size 10 shoes. She goes to preschool 2 times a week, so most of these clothes (aside from occasion wear) are also a testament to withstanding lots of playtime and loads of cycles through the wash.
As you can tell from the photos below, she is always on the go, very inquisitive and good-natured. We are so lucky to have her as our firstborn child and are blessed with her sweetness and kindness every day. Now as a big sister to her baby brother Sebastian, it’s really special to see how much she loves and adores him, although she still gets a little jealous of his new toys and when daddy holds him, hehe.
My top 10 favorite baby girl fashion brands at Nordstrom are:
- Nordstrom Baby for footies as well as elevated everyday clothes,
- Aden + Anais for white and light-colored one-pieces,
- Splendid for more neutral-colored everyday clothing,
- Peek for more elevated casual clothing,
- Little Me for their footies as well as dressier options,
- Pippa & Julie for more dressier options,
- Halabaloo for super fancy statement dresses,
- Freshly Picked moccasins,
- Baby Bling headbands for the softest hair pieces that don’t leave marks, and
- Little Giraffe for the nicest baby blankets.
My top 10 favorite toddler girl fashion brands at Nordstrom are:
- Tea Collection for colorful solid and printed everyday dresses, leggings and pajamas,
- Mini Boden for more colorful and fun everyday clothing,
- Truly Me for the cutest jackets and lots of sparkle and sequins,
- Tucker + Tate for more grown up and neutral-colored everyday clothing, booties, and the best little girl underwear (see how I potty-trained her here),
- Livie & Luca for the best Velcro shoes that she puts on herself (see this post I did about her shoes from them),
- Hunter boots for the best wellies and matching mommy-and-me possibilities,
- Native shoes for the best slip-on pool, beach and summer camp shoes,
- Mini Melissa for the cutest scented mary jane flats,
- PLH Bows for the best hair clips that actually stay on, and
- Skip Hop for backpacks and lunch bags.
These brands somewhat cross over for both baby and little girl sizes, since a lot of them cater to multiple age groups. This list isn’t mutually exclusive, but I did try to narrow it down to my favorites that have left positive impressions over the years. Hope this helps if you’re a new mom or looking for something to gift a special little girl in your life!
Sponsored by Nordstrom. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this blog fun to write!