This past Tuesday night Mr. Bond and I were invited to attend the Biggest Baby Shower Ever in Los Angeles as press, hosted by Big City Moms. I got to walk around and look at the latest baby products, nosh on sliders and sip unlimited La Croix sparkling water. AND at the end we got a nice gift bag of diapers, wipes, bottles, pacifiers, a bib, toys, baby clothes, prenatal gummies, baby lotion, dish soap and lots more. What else could be more fun for expecting parents?
I wanted to share some of the latest and greatest baby products I was able to capture at the convention. If you follow me on Instagram, you also got to come along with me on Instagram Stories in live video format.
The Biggest Baby Shower Ever travels the country, and the next two events are in Dallas (April 6th, 2017) and New York City (May 24th, 2017). Tickets start at $50ish for the Basic Pass and go up to $500ish for passes that include big-ticket baby gear, such as strollers, baby carriers, and bouncers.
I did my best to capture as many booths as I could, but this is definitely not inclusive of every awesome brand that was there. Scroll to the very bottom to see what was in our Biggest Gift Bag Ever!
What was in our Biggest Gift Bag Ever (everyone’s is slightly different):
- Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers (Newborn & Size 1)
- Earth’s Best Diapers (Size 1)
- Enfamil Infant Formula (Newborn)
- Dr. Brown’s Disposable Breast Pads
- Restoration Hardware Baby & Child Wooly Plush Owl
- BABYBJÖRN Bib
- June & January Knotted Hat
- Dapple Bottles & Dishes Soap
- Smarty Pants Prenatal Gummies
- Shea Moisture Fragrance-Free Baby Wash & Shampoo
- Babyganics Foaming Hand Sanitizer
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks
- Chicco NaturalFit Bottle
- Dr. Brown’s Options Bottle
- MAM Bottle
- Avent Bottle
- Huggies Clutch ‘n’ Clean Refillable Wipes
- Earth’s Best Baby Wipes
- Dr. Brown’s Pacifier & Bottle Wipes
- Summer Infant SwaddleMe
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Bottom Butter
- Bolli Flexible Teether Ball
- Dr. Brown’s Pacifiers
- Party-Tizers Dippin’ Chips Super Grains Tortilla Chips
- Mrs. Thinster’s Cookie Thins
- Nurturme Quinoa Squares Organic Puffed Crackers
- June & January Bootie Socks
- MAM Training Tooth Brush Set
- Fridababy Windi the GASPASSER Single Sample
- Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops
- Bambo Nature Love Balm Soothing Cream
- Kabrita Goat Milk Yogurt and Fruit Mango Peach
- Ella’s Kitchen Mangoes Super Smooth Puree
- Cetaphil Baby Eczema Calming Wash & Lotion Sample
- A handful of product brochures
I can’t wait to try (and continue to use) some of these products with my toddler and soon-to-be newborn. Thank you for having us, Big City Moms!