This post is sponsored by Olay.
Now that I’m 30, I feel like it’s important to get serious about my skin and take care of it the best I can so it ages gracefully. As a beauty junkie, I try out a lot of skincare and makeup every month. Sometimes trying so many different products makes me wonder what is actually working for my skin, and following extensive 10-step nightly routines just isn’t possible as a mom of two little ones. It might be worth me trying dermatologist beverly hills after this challenge, my friend recommended it to me.
Enter the #Olay28Day Challenge, a super simple skincare routine I committed to on Instagram at the beginning of the month that consists of using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream and Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream, day and night for 28 days straight. I’m proud to say I was able to stick to this skincare routine throughout the whole month amidst all the beautiful craziness that is #momlife and the holidays!
Upon first application, I started to feel like the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream was doing something for my skin. I felt like my face was more hydrated, felt softer and smoother, and looked healthy with a visible glow. The darkness under my eyes improved right away after I applied the Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream. This eye cream immediately reduced the look of dark circles and puffiness while blending in with my skin tone.
By Day 14, I am shocked to say the wrinkle I have on the top of my forehead was visibly reduced in appearance (actually two wrinkles; the new one that was starting to rear its ugly head has now vanished). It’s hard to photograph the difference, but I can see that my forehead wrinkle isn’t as pronounced and doesn’t even bother me anymore. A further method that could also be used to reduce wrinkles even further could be through treating yourself to a Botox Mississauga . However, sticking to my Olay skincare regime helped give my skin the hydration it needed.
Now at Day 28, I feel confident that I’m preventing future signs of stress on my skin with continued use. Did I mention it’s actually enjoyable to use? From the packaging to the consistency of the product to the scent and the smooth feeling on my skin, I look forward to washing my face and putting my face creams on twice a day. It only takes a few minutes, and I can give myself that “me-time” without much mom guilt.
To be honest, what made me most interested in trying Olay was their claim that it hydrates skin better than creams costing over $100, $200, and even $400. For such an affordable product, I’m very impressed, but I can’t say I’m surprised, because it’s been a household staple in the US for so many years. I’ve even had my husband try out my Olay cleanser, moisturizer and eye cream, and from someone who never uses any skincare, he said he looked fresh and liked how it smelled. Here’s to hoping my hubby starts some kind of skincare regime after rubbing off of me!
Join me in the #Olay28Day Challenge by visiting the Olay Skin Advisor to figure out what skincare regimen is right for you. The first 15 readers to use code 28DAYS6841 at checkout will receive $40 off their purchase on olay.com! If you share on Instagram or other social, tag me — I’d love to see your posts!
Apply morning and night to cleansed skin
- Younger-looking skin in 28 days
- Reduced appearance of fine lines starting on day 1
- Firmer skin in 5 days
- Noticeable difference after just 1 day
- Immediately plumps skin
- Hydrates skin better than creams costing over $100, $200, and even $400
- Use for 28 days and take up to 10 years of your skin age
- Carob Seed Extract aids in skin repair and regeneration according to in vitro and in vivo testing
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) boosts cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier
- Amino-peptide (pal-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Vitamin E is an oil-soluble anti-oxidant which protects against free radical damage
- Olivem is a derivative of olive oil which has been modified to increase the penetration of anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s stratum corneum
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid, powerful humectants with intense miniaturization properties
Apply morning and night to cleansed skin around the eye area with your ring finger – under eyes, outer corners, eyelids
- Younger-looking eyes starting on Day 1
- Reduced appearance of crow’s feet on Day 1
- Immediately reduces puffiness
- Immediately reduces look of dark circles
- Hydrates better than the #1 prestige eye cream
- Proven to blend with skin tone
This is me with no foundation makeup on after the challenge. For being 30 years old and leading a busy working mom lifestyle, I think I look pretty good.
This post is sponsored by Olay. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this blog fun to write!